Wet weather fun
A little rain shouldn't dampen your holiday spirits, especially in Port Fairy where there is so much to do indoors.
Here's some ideas to fill those rain filled days:
- Summer Movies - the Reardon Theatre screens the latest movies twice a day. Click here for the Summer Movie Program.
- Tour Port Fairy's art galleries - click here to download the ArtWalk Map to find the closest gallery or studio to you
- Visit the evolving painting - Griffith Island Shifting Sands - at the Whalebone Gallery in Bank Street
- Start signing in the shower and get practising for the Port Singers Community Singing for everyone at the Lecture Hall in Sackville Street on Thursday 13th from 7.30pm.
- On Saturday the Genealogical Society are holding a monster garage sale and having an open day at their room from 9am. Start researching your own family history in Port Fairy.
- Visit Cheese World at Allansford for some tastings and some tasty dairy history.
- Head for town and enjoy some of the great cafes and restaurants serving delicious local produce. Check out the dining listings here.
Click Here to read the latest news and events in Port Fairy